Organic Mānuka Immune Support Tea by Natural Solutions
Mānuka has a long history with the people of New Zealand. Known for it's remarkable healing abilities, various parts of the plant can be used to improve your health and general wellbeing.
When Captain James Cook first sailed around NZ, his crew were suffering from scurvy after spending a long time at sea. To remedy this condition, he brewed a strong tea from mānuka leaves, which supposedly helped them to get better - this is how it got the name 'tea tree'.
Now you can enjoy this invigorating tea, which has been carefully blended for optimal taste. This blend has a refreshing lemony taste, and may help to support the body's own immune system.
- Ingredients: organic mānuka leaf, organic peppermint, organic lemongrass and organic rosehip.
- Directions: use approx. 1.5g (1 teaspoon) of mānuka tea for every 250ml cup of boiling water. Allow to stand for 4-5 minutes before drinking. Can be sweetened with mānuka honey.
- Suggested usage: 1-2 cups per day.
- Brand: Natural Solutions.
- Size: 30g pouch of loose tea.
- Shipping weight: 38g