Show the mozzies who'se boss with Mossy Mist by Barrier Gold!
This 100% natural insect repellent helps to keep those pesky mosquitos and sandflies away - resulting in a happier and more peaceful time camping, tramping and enjoying the great outdoors. Also available as a rub in a pocket-sized 10ml container.
Handcrafted by Sven Stellin on Great Barrier Island - a remote island 88km away from Auckland that is mostly covered in mature native forest. Sven harvests the mānuka oil and kānuka oil from his farm in Port Fitzroy, which is only accessible by boat and air.
- Directions: for best results, spray and rub Mossy Mist onto all exposed skin every two hours, or when the need arises.
- Ingredients: essential oils, kānuka oil*, mānuka oil*, citronella oil, vegetable oils, olive neem and vitamin E.
- * = ingredients from the farm.
- Brand: Barrier Gold
- Size: 50ml
- Shipping weight: 115g
- Certifications: handmade, 100% natural, ingredients from the farm are organic and wildharvested.
- Caution: do not ingest. Keep away from eyes. If you're allergic to bee stings or bee products, avoid using this product as it contains bees wax (the 50ml bottle does not contain bee products).